Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Does Jello Help Sore Muscles Did I Injure My Legs? Squats.Should I Quit Football?

Did i injure my legs? Squats.Should i quit football? - does jello help sore muscles

Good for football that we had to do squats with dumbbells too. I am a newbie and started late by lifting the bow. At my school football in New York is big enough and has never played. I wanted to the second team next year. Now on the subject my legs were very weak. Itri 95 pounds and squat, I have 3 sets of 10th I am literally torn muscles and legs felt like jelly and the sick. The last two Weaks as I crouched, and even led on Friday. I have today, and it hurts and it was again the same weight, he stopped. Is it still considered the fact that the pain and I shuld up man? Did I break something? I make my evil way? My father wants to terminate the waiver to squats, to swear because hinders growth. Someone can answer me correctly, thanks to the form and my questions? Shall I go football? I want to play, but I had never played before and are so small. I'm pretty quick, but I'm only 122 pounds and 5 8 / 9. do not know what football forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment