Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dental Hygienist Salary In Canada 2009 Becoming A Dental Assistant In Canada?

Becoming a dental assistant in canada? - dental hygienist salary in canada 2009

Hello, I'm looking for a future career, possibly in dentistry. I live in Canada, British Columbia. I am wondering what courses I need in order to have high school and / or post-secondary education completed. What are the jobs? Are there any advantages? What is the average salary of a dental assistant in BC? I am also looking to move, possibly in time become a dental hygienist. Tips or advice just a personal opinion (if you worked as a dental assistant) on the type of work organization in general. Personally, I do not mind repetitive tasks. the fun part of my day is usually to establish and meet and talk to people. that's all I can say is a great piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment